The people behind International Movie Trailer Festival (IMTF) care about your privacy and will take appropriate steps to project the personal information that you submit when entering our competition (filling out the Entry Form) or signing up to be part of the IMTF community (so that you can receive updates, gifts, and information).
PERSONAL INFORMATION DEFINED
By personal information we mean such information as:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address
- Your Physical Address
- Your Phone Number
Personal information does not include information that is true about you but that would not reasonably enable anyone to identify you. For example, in reporting the results of the contest to the media, we might say that we received an entry from your city or provide a summary of your trailer and/or a still image from your trailer as per the Rules.
PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY & PERSONAL INFORMATION
Here are the ways that we will respect and protect your personal information:
- We will never sell or give your personal information to any individual or outside organization.
- We permit you to use a pseudonym when posting your entry in our contest.
- If we wish to publicize your entry, we will ask you if you wish to use your real name or a pseudonym.
- We permit you to use a pseudonym as your screen name when participating in our Forum and/or Blog.
- We will maintain an up-to-date computer security system (firewall) to protect the personal information that you have communicated to us and that we are using for the contest and the community activities.
- We will alert you immediately if we discover any breach of our security system.
- We will not have access to your credit card information. When you pay the entry fee, this transaction will be between you and your credit card company or another online payment system (e.g., PayPal).
- We will answer questions you may have about the security of your personal information. Write email@example.com
- We adhere to the Safe Harbor Agreement concerning the transfer of personal data from the European Union to the United States. Accordingly, we follow the Safe Harbor Principles published by the U.S. Department of Commerce (“Principles”) with respect to all such data. The Principles can be found at http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/SHPRINCIPLESFINAL.htm